Is the brains ability to change and adapt itself not only throughout life but also to compensate for injury and disease. Neuroplasticity can affect the brain in a variety of different ways including its structure and function. It can be used clinically to help people optimise their brains function.
Diploma in Clinical Neuroscience Training Program is geared for today's medical professionals that are treating patients but need more sound based research treatment program.
Australian Institute of Clinical Neuroscience - (2 courses)
1. Diploma in Clinical Neuroscience - Module 1
2. DIPLOMA IN CLINICAL NEUROSCIENCE - MODULE 2
Australian Institute of Clinical Neuroscience (AICN) Level 1 Courses for Medical Professionals
Australian Institute of Clinical Neuroscience - (8 courses)
1. Level 1 Module 1 - Introduction to Neuroplasticity
2. Level 1 Module 2 - Examine of the Nervous System
3. Level 1 Module 3 - Localisation of Cortical Function
4. Level 1 Module 4 - Physiology of Receptor Activation
5. Level 1 Module 5 - The Patient Encounter
6. Level 1 Module 6 - Brain Electrical Activity: An Introduction to EEG Recording
7. Level 1 Module 7 - The Normal EEG from Signal to Analysis
8. Level 1 Module 8 - Introduction to the Emotional Brain